This simple bulk-amount taco seasoning recipe is delicious, healthy, chemical-free (unlike store bought) and low on the Scoville scale!
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (add 2 more tablespoons for more spiciness!)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
In a small glass storage container, combine all spices and seal with airtight lid. Use 2 tablespoons of combined spice per 1 lb. of cooked ground meat or desired protein of your choice. Enjoy!
Fill your seasoned protein (meat) in taco shells, tortillas with a bit of shredded cheese or even coat a layer of tortilla chips with your protein and shredded cheese to make super easy family-friendly nachos!