School2Life’s Interviewing Skills for Teens: Session 4 – Become a Competitive Candidate and Bring Yourself To Market
January 28 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$50
The takeaway: Necessary tactics and strategies to execute a successful search and build a proactive professional network.
- Develop a practical, personalized timeline to navigate your internship or job search process.
- Portfolio review and refine session
- Develop and practice your unique elevator pitch
- Develop the ability to communicate with sophistication, relevance and confidence… the trifecta necessary to making a positive first impression and creating growth opportunities.
- Develop personalized objectives for school or career and actionable “next steps” for proceeding based on objectives.
- Develop tactics and strategies for creating, managing, and maintaining professional relationships to become a part of the Hidden Job Market.
- Develop a competitive resume, cover letter, and portfolio (if applicable).
- Develop an overall understanding of the transition between school and professional life, and how to access information or assistance in order to achieve unique goals (internships, job, informational meeting, etc).
- Build a professional network.
- SIGN UP FOR SESSION 4 HERE.