School2Life’s Interviewing Skills for Teens: Session 1 – Professional You – Put Your Best Work Forward
January 19 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$50
The takeaway: Figure out what you want to do and how to get an opportunity doing it!
- First impressions, why they matter and how to execute an impressive impression in order to generate interest which leads to opportunities.
- Clean up your social media to ensure you’re viewed as an impressive candidate
- Learn how to self-assess your unique skill set and how to effectively market yourself to become a competitive candidate to prospective employers
- Identify industries, companies, and jobs in accordance to your interests and unique skill set
- Assess professional on-the-job expectations and values
- Build a LinkedIn profile designed to impress