Businesses, would you like to add your event to our public calendar? Go HERE and fill out the calendar request form. Thank you to our calendar sponsor, Lori Nieman Real Estate
- This event has passed.
Let’s Make Dinner (Ages 6-15)
October 21, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until October 28, 2020
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
Join us for a new tradition where KIDS take the lead on making dinner! Who’s with us?
This class meets every Wednesday in September and October. Each class is $30 per family if you commit to the 8-week series or $40 for drop-ins. If a date is missing from the list, it means that date is sold out.
- Live 2-hour online class experience (4:30-6:30pm EST)
- Preparing a hearty and healthy family dinner including a protein, starch & veggie
- Shopping list and recipes emailed prior
- Email access to our head Chef to answer any questions about ingredient substitutions before the class
- Parents “How To” video with five tips on how to make our online experience as easy as possible for parents
- Sept 9: Tacos w/ Rice & Beans
- Sept 16: Kofta Kabobs w/ Homemade Hummus & Tzatziki
- Sept 23: Gnocchi w/ Vodka Sauce & Parmesan Asparagus
- Sept 30: Jambalaya & Cornbread
- Oct 7: Pad Thai & Veggie Lumpia
- Oct 14: Ravioli & Bolognese Sauce
- Oct 21: Sweet & Savory Crepes
- Oct 28: Risotto & Chicken/Eggplant Parmesan
Each dinner menu is customizable based on the ingredients you can find and your family’s dietary preferences whether you are vegetarian or gluten-free.
Click event link for more information. Dates subject to change, check website.