Businesses, would you like to add your event to our public calendar? Go HERE to and fill out the calendar request form.
Hidden Creek Aquatic Park
May 29 - August 31
Hidden Creek AquaPark will be open! To keep you and your family safe this summer, the Park District is following the State of Illinois COVID-19 capacity guidelines for the AquaPark. The Park District has assigned time blocks for public swim and lap swim to stay within the recommended capacity limits. Use the AquaPark online reservation system to schedule your visits.
What to Expect This Year
Reservations and Admission
- Online reservations for a time block are highly recommended to guarantee your admission to the AquaPark.
- You may make online reservations up to 3 days in advance and no less than 15 minutes before the reservation time.
- If the AquaPark does not hit its capacity limit of reservations for a time block, walkups may be available and will be posted at the facility. Walkups are not guaranteed admission.
- All guests waiting in line to enter the facility must wear face masks and maintain six-foot distance.
- Open swim visits are in 2-hour time blocks and will be limited to 200 guests.
- Lap swim allows two swimmers per lane in 1-hour time blocks.
- Face masks are required when entering the facility, in the bathhouse, and in designated marked mask zones.
- Mask may be removed when in the pool or waiting in line for an attraction.
- Please be mindful when on the pool deck to social distance from those who do not live in the same household.
- Pool will be closed for 30 minutes in between time blocks to allow our staff to disinfect touch point surfaces.
- The pool deck will be split into two zones, with up to 100 people in each zone. Chairs and lounges will be placed in pods of two and four. The pods will be stationed at a minimum of 6 feet apart. Guests are asked not to move chairs and lounges to maintain social distancing.
- The splash pad is limited to 20 guests at one time.