Most towns in Chicago’s North Shore have their very own farmer’s market. But why not do a little farmer’s market hopping? Below is your guide to local North Shore farmer’s markets. Visit our CALENDAR for farmer’s market info. including addresses and event links.
- Ravinia Farmers Market @ Jens Jensen Park June 1 – October 26, 7am-1pm
- Northbrook Farmers Market @ Meadow Plaza parking lot June 22 – October 12, 7am-1pm
- Highwood Evening Gourmet Market @ Everts Park June 8 – August 24, 4:30-9:30pm
- Food Truck Thursdays @ Jens Jensen Park June 2 – September 8, 4:30-Sundown
- Thursday Night Market @ Downtown Evanston June 2, July 7, August 4, September 1, 4-8pm
- Lake Bluff Farmer’s Market @ Village Green Lake Bluff June 3 – October 7, 7am-noon
- Food Truck Fridays @ Lincolnshire Corporate Center May 25 – August 31, every other Friday, from 11am to 2pm.
- Deerfield Farmers Market @ Park Avenue between Jewett Park Drive and Hazel Avenue June 11 – October 15, 7am-12:30pm
- Downtown Evanston Farmers Market @ University Ave. at Oak St. May 7 – November 5, 7:30-1pm
- Winnetka Farmers Market @ Winnetka Train Station Parking Lot June 4 – October 29, 7:30am-12:30pm
- Wilmette French Market @ Wilmette Metra Parking Lot April 16 – October, 8am-1pm
- Buffalo Grove Farmers Market @ Rt. 83 between Deerfield Pkwy & Buffalo Grove Rd. June 12 – October 16, 8am – 12:30